Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the land of misfit boys

my eyes burn from a release that comes against my will.the pain sears my being and tells me that maybe the nightmare isn't leaving.the emptiness claws at me and beckons to the person that i used to be.i watch as he walks hand in hand with the one that makes all things better...the one that never seems to materialize.so i sing a song of desolation.the melody of which reminds of the times i should of been more caring,more understanding.but i was all those things and more.i became invisible for the sake of togetherness.yet i stand alone...staring out over the abyss of my nothing...longing for the touch of someone to make me forget,yet help me remember...fix me.they come again,the burning sobs and choking heaves.my mind yearns to be free but my heart...is misfit.

7 comments:

  1. Very emotional lines, wurdz. Unexpected after many of your previous posts. Shows your range as a writer. Pangs of regret mix with honest sentiment regarding coping. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...this piece is one that i struggled to pen.could be that i felt the sting of its bite as i walked down memory lane.my only wish is that i could be understood by other writers...yet i'm constantly shunned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice rip...i became invisible for the sake of togetherness.yet i stand alone...that line speaks volumes...great write...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx Bri!that's just what it was intended to be!glad you could tell it was a dagger meant for someone that tried to rip me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sing a song of desolation..this touched me deeply..very emotional and heartfelt lines wurdz

    ReplyDelete
  6. i appreciate the time taken to read,claudia.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mind yearns to be free but my heart is... misfit... is a feelin i cant seem to 4get. Luv luv luved it as always Wurdz

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS