Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

alphabet lover

she is the beautiful angst that fuels my soul~in the midst of my pride,her hand seeks out my countenance.a smile,warm and frieghtening,beckons me~pulls me into the inky white sea which is my being...i succomb and dance to the syncopated rhythm of her mastery over me.we talk as music plays out scenes devoted to that which must be created.fuzzy...yet they glow with an intense dull pain.i know the pleasure well...the sweet perfume of vowels and phrases has become her calling card.i dare not blink,for she shall fade~leaving me with the stench of a thousand failures...so i succomb...i succomb.delight me with words devine for nothing satisfies as sweet.slowly,her gaze turns to sour cries of sorrow...she must leave again.my life will stand still~yearning for her birth once more.

4 comments:

  1. Ah the sweet perfume of writing
    you write this love affair well...

    Thanks for sharing with One Shot today

    ReplyDelete
  2. a delight to read...flow like syrup and just as sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the sweet perfume of vowels and phrases..we all know it just too well...enjoyable read wurdz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this desperate plea for an extended moments...your words ...
    'i dare not blink,for she shall fade~leaving me with the stench of a thousand failures'
    I liked very much...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/02/whispers-another-kind-of-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS