Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

dance of the light fantastic



listen...
hear the invisible
turmoil
that cries out
begging to be replaced
as the owner of my heart.
eternal salt lines
caked and at the ready
to be questioned
about the rationale
which is my being.
emotionless stares
into the depths
of a meager 
existence
while my soul shouts
phrases
drenched in hallelujah
hoping,
needing,
wanting the interaction
to be real.
a tangible impossibility
that kisses
my depression
and soothes 
the savage desire...
to give in.
burdened in black,
hoovering with droplets 
of pain,
the One of ancient
is my covering
so alone
i strive.
treading temptation
while being the mirror
for things expected,
my walk upon water
is tepid...
but much is required
to break free
from that which binds
belief.



No comments:

Post a Comment

wurdz GRABBERS