Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

silk vesuvius in the morning



headache,
kissing temples 
of paper mache,
we roll over 
to the glare 
that blinds our weary
eyes.
you bounce up,
late for whatever,
and i remember
the glorious night
before...
at least my version.
round brown
staring back at me
as you jerk
your shirt
and curse 
the worst
words
to come from 
a mouth
so sensual.
you don
your specs,
sit on the edge~
my hands 
find that spot
you showed me
and i
beg,
through 
the manipulation
of your will,
for the bell to sound.
hot lips 
on creamy brown
induces memories
of straddled faces
and 
one,two,three
paces
which made you call out 
for more.
the arch in your back
signals to me
and i lay you down 
gently.
i lick 
the double essence
of eternity
and you moan,
while pushing me
lower.
toes point north
and i feel 
the approach
of pompeii
once more.
the eruption
pulls me in 
as wetness flows
over egyptian 300
and you
smile.



1 comment:

  1. the double essence of eternity...nice turn of phrase man...steamy for sure...hehe going from an explosion to a well more controlled explosion you know...smiles....

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS