Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

outercourse

we had come to cherish
the stolen moments
that defined our lust.
stealing away to frolic
on the shoreline
as cool sea salt caressed
our souls.
moonlight bounced
off the atlantic like shimmering
liquid metal
which mirrored my desire for you.
playful tugs
would lead to decadent dances
amid the foam.
your thighs,high and divine
as my eager lips sought
the center of heaven...
fingers in my hair
guiding me to the places
that would cause an explosion
of sheer ecstasy.
lost in windows of onyx
while the inner cowgirl
takes possession of sensuous hips.
my hands drink the supple curves
riding my power of persuasion.
watching~
as mountains moved
beckoning me into their softness.
we would roll,
spent,
onto the sugary sand
and bask in the newness
of our history.

3 comments:

  1. Needless to say I'm a little more flushed than when I first stopped by to visit :) A stolen moment, passionate, yet written with class and decorum...fantastic! I will spend the rest of the day with a secret smile. Thanks for the visit, the comment, and this wonderful write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - one of my favorite pieces of this week's reads (I've read about 150, 200 pieces). Excellent, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sensitive & very evocative piece, which employs the photo prompt to great effect. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS