Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

purge

i usually don't watch her,this harlot of scorn~yet this time my fancy was pricked by the skin she wore.a sad black which clung to her bones like wet tissue.scrawny and voracious,the intent of her presence was not like any other...in times past,we would dine on the carcass of yesteryear.together,hand in hand,parading down brick roads of mottled gray.we would laugh and make merry until we had our fill...at that point,i would regurgitate the paintings which adorned the cracks of my sanity.nodding in unison,our souls would agree~another pound of flesh given in return for acceptance...this time is like no other.i hunger,i thirst for that which eludes me.finality sets in~the navy flows from my veins and another child lies naked on the hardwood of my psyche.

1 comment:

  1. Your words 'yet this time my fancy was pricked by the skin she wore' got me hooked... and enjoyed it throughly...and the end was so vivid and imaginative...
    thanks for sharing a wonderful verse...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/02/whispers-night-along-sea.html
    Twitter @VerseEveryDay

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS