Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the recipe

In you I found~
Surreal and uniquely bound~
a treasure trove
of delicate sweets.
An escapee from roget's
tantalizing my every whimper 
with a 
sugar coated fix
that no morphine drip
can ease.
Engulf my soul...
once,twice
ten thousand times~
the vein will still throb.
Mouths agape,
on fantasy hill~
Nay
the nape of your neck
delivers my pill.
...a French baguette?
Soft wine and music
to induce the glow of love
that you use so adeptly
to seduce.
Entwined and soaking wet
as the heat
beckons us
to a tale so tall
with an end
so everlasting.
Jump...
and I will catch
the essence 
of your devotion.
Soft and reassuring
yet so dangerously wrong.
Take all,
for you are the ravenous encounter
my idle mind longed for.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hope your idle mind finds itself sated! :)
    You do have a way with your words, Wurdz! Take all, Poet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sex and food play well together...the nape of your neck is my pill...i wont tell you where i went with that but...you are the ravenous encounter...nice as well...hot stuff wurdz

    ReplyDelete
  3. the most beautiful words is as simple and seductive as what you have here...love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was going for precisely that. Simplicity and a seductive feel.

      Delete
  4. very sensual. I love the alliteration in "Nay
    the nape of your neck" and "Jump...
    and I will catch
    the essence
    of your devotion" is fascinating!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

wurdz GRABBERS