Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

night of the suck face



a blood lust
nay
mental extortion,
engulfs 
the only iota
of  resistance
i have left to claim.
from the moment
you were allowed 
to sashay
within my walls,
built by the need
for sanctuary,
we have become
feuding
enigma
of freudian fantasy
and lurid lust.
we churn
in an embattled 
reality,
laden with conflicted
thirsts and desires, 
that stabs
with unyielding
ferocity.
yet i come back,
i return,
i come back
to the familiar pain
which has become 
a beacon 
for my sordid need.
remaining a slave
to your hunger
has turned my vision
into a blur,
my tomorrows
into hopelessness
and feeble attempts
at escape.
i lie to myself
and yearn,
uncontrollably,
for the insanity
 which gives comfort.
drain the humanity
i've come to loathe
and make me 
a bottom feeder
like you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

wurdz GRABBERS