Variations On Emotional Suicide, the new release from wurdz.click on the book to buy it today!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

his deja vu wrinkle defined



she 
waltzed 
into my life 
bearing the intensity
contained
in a new born zephyr...
yet her smile 
bore a tale 
which we both knew 
was full
of deception.
she laid her head 
upon my breast
and seduced me
with stories 
unchained
in their ability
to wrap me in her cloak
of density.
lips, 
so sweet 
and tantalizing,
whispering details
that my soul
has yearned to decipher.
a kiss on the neck,
a caress 
of my desire,
has turned me 
into the slave she sought.
heated exchanges
as she exaggerates,
so perfectly and true,
and all i seek
is more of her succulent
encounters.
wrapped in her arms,
the visions 
i receive
are nothing short
of nirvana.
they stretch forth 
 filling my emptiness
with spectacular
promises
that could never be.
nevertheless
each day,
each night,
i long for the horrific
instability
that she showers.
now the days grow short
and her time 
has drawn nigh.
she has become 
a picture of dorian
in all it's gray splendor...
and the love we had
wanes.
her beauty,
once that of an innocent 
child,
now disgusts me.
her grip 
has loosened
and i kill 
the memory of her
with
ale and spirits.
away she floats,
soon to be replaced
with another lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

wurdz GRABBERS